Copper Coast Council
Wallaroo, South Australia
December 2020 onwards
The Wallaroo Silo Light Show plays just after sunset to showcase South Australia’s Copper Coast – celebrating our unique history, events and local artists.
To find out show times visit: https://visitcoppercoast.com.au/wallaroosilolightshow
This installation will be South Australia’s third permanent Silo Art projection installation. For the inaugural show, Community in Copper Coast region have been invited to contribute images and photos to bring the Silo to life in a display of ‘Copper Coast through our eyes’.
The success of the Travelling Light Show illuminating the Wallaroo Silos in August 2019, led to Copper Coast Council deciding to install a permanent installation, to run every night with projection of local artwork and photographs. It launched on the 9th of December 2020.
- Craig Laurendet Technical Director
- Verity Brookes Project Coordinator
- Cindi Drennan Projection Designer, and Creative Director (Launch Show)
- Andy McIntyre Technical Project Manager (Assistant)
- Zero Animation Pickups (Launch Show)
- Andy Petrusevics Animator and Designer (Launch Show)
- Susanne Wegener Image research and Character animation (Launch Show)
- Copper Coast Council Events Team Project Advisors (Launch Show)
- Nharangga Aboriginal Progress Association Inc Project Advisors (Launch Show)
- Wallaroo Heritage & Nautical Museum Project Advisors (Launch Show)