Project Our Culture 2K20
Signature image above by artist Charmaine Wilson.
This event has now passed. We used this contribution form to collect artworks by invitation to artists in the Umeewarra network. The end result was a projected exhibition of local artwork on Commercial Road buildings for Port Augusta NAIDOC 2020.
Port Augusta will celebrate NAIDOC 2020 with a calendar of events, including a projected exhibition of artwork on Commercial Road buildings. Port Augusta NAIDOC has brought together this digital exhibition in partnership with illuminart, Davenport Community Council and Umeewarra Media to celebrate and showcase the Aboriginal artists of the Port Augusta Region.
The exhibition will be projected onto windows of 47 Commercial Road from 9 to 13 November (8:30pm to 11pm each night), during NAIDOC 2020.
UPLOAD FORM to contribute to Umeewarra Media Naidoc Week Projection
By invitation to artists in the Umeewarra Media and Umeewarra Radio network.
Please upload just one image of your artwork (if you upload more than one, there will be just one selected for projection).
Please only contribute images that you have made yourself, or for which you have permission to use (to avoid any conflict over copyright).
Specifications for your image upload:
- As best quality as possible (at least 2 megapixel is preferred, and higher is best – an original from your digital camera, rather than copied off social media)
- give your images a filename that includes your own name so we can identify you. E.g. Johnsmith1.jpg etc
- RGB is preferred. It can be jpeg, tiff, png, psd, gif, mp4 formats.
The form offers options for you to:
- Upload images (up to 25MB per image)
- Write captions or descriptions or tell us how you want to be credited in name/text for the images, or tell us other info
If your files aren’t uploading, you can drop off a USB to Umeewarra.
Please note that we cannot guarantee all contributions can be included in the final projection.