UPLOAD FORM to contribute to Blue Mountains Breathing Space
Blue Mountains residents are invited to help “grow” a light and projection display that will collectively share the community spirit through messages of hope and courage. The project is called Blue Mountains Breathing Space and you can find out more about it here.
We ask you to think of something to give to this project – such as a meaningful image, a drawing, a message or piece of video – it is up to you.
We simply ask: please let your contribution be carefully chosen to inspire hope and courage, and to remind all of how we are a close knit community who care for each other.
We also ask for you to only contribute items that you have written or made yourself, or for which you have permission to use (to avoid any conflict over copyright).
This upload form allows you to enter your contribution into the collective message of hope and courage being created.
Please upload your contribution asap to be sure it will be included, however later entries (up til 20 September) may be included if resources permit.
We would prefer just one single contribution that represents your clearest vision for hope and courage.
Things you could contribute:
- Words/ A piece of writing – not too much, just a paragraph or a poem (you can upload a word document, or words written on paper and take a photo of them, or just type into our text field in the form)
- Digital image of your artwork
- Small piece of digital video (no bigger than 25MB)
- Artwork or designs made using the templates
We cannot guarantee all contributions can be included in the final projection work and although we make every effort to include all ideas and contributions, sometimes contributions can not be included. Please talk to us if you have any concerns. Reasons items may be excluded include being too low quality a file, problem with the upload causing file corruption, file possibly causing offence, receiving too late to be able to process in time, or other reasons.
Make sure you give all your images a filename that includes your own name so we can identify you. E.g. Johnsmith1.jpg, Johnsmith2.jpg, etc.
The form offers options for you to:
- Upload images (up to 25MB per image)
- Upload various file types.
- Write captions or descriptions or tell us how you want to be credited in name/text for the images, or tell us other info
If your files aren’t uploading you can contact us for help (and we can work out a plan for dropoff to BANC, or for uploads via other methods)